Gilead Australia and New Zealand welcomes funding requests for innovative, high-impact projects and operating grants that relate to at least one of our therapeutic areas: HIV, viral hepatitis, haematology and oncology, COVID-19 and invasive fungal disease.
We consider a number of factors when reviewing grants, but it is most important for applications to demonstrate a strong commitment to – and capacity for – delivering the specific services your funded grant would support.
Gilead will consider grant requests, whether focused on community/patient or medical/scientific programs across four pillars:
- Providing access
- Reducing disparities
- Advancing medical education
- Supporting local communities
Please note Gilead is unable to fund grants that are:
- For-profit organisations
- Retrospective activities that have already taken place
- Investment in medical equipment or medical hardware as one-off purchases
- An individual or group of individuals, rather than an organisation, group or association that is a legally constituted entity
- Operating expenses (e.g. fringe benefits, office equipment etc.)
For requests for support for investigator sponsored therapeutic research, whether with Gilead products or other therapies, log in here.
Requesting sponsorship or support
Download and complete the Third Party Sponsorship Request Form to request sponsorship or financial support from Gilead for a medical or scientific conference in our core therapeutic areas.
Individual Request for Support to Attend Medical or Scientific Congress
Download and complete the application form to request support to attend a third-party medical or scientific conference. Please send the completed form to [email protected].